By L. Cammoun, C.A. Castaño-Moraga, E. Muñoz-Moreno, D. Sosa-Cabrera, B. Acar (auth.), Assoc.Prof. Santiago Aja-Fernández, Assoc.Prof. Rodrigo de Luis García, Dr. Dacheng Tao, Dr. Xuelong Li (eds.)
Tensor sign processing is an rising box with vital functions to computing device imaginative and prescient and photo processing. notwithstanding, tensor purposes and tensor-processing instruments come up from very diverse parts, and those advances are too usually stored in the parts of data the place they have been first employed.
This ebook provides the cutting-edge during this new department of sign processing, supplying study and dialogue via prime specialists within the zone. The huge insurance provides an summary of state of the art examine into the most recent tensor-processing concepts and their software to diversified domain names concerning laptop imaginative and prescient and picture processing. The contents display how new demanding situations in machine imaginative and prescient and photograph processing result in new tactics for facing tensors, that are extra on the topic of the tensor nature of the data itself than to a selected program. The publication offers a distinct point of view on tensor research that encompasses thoughts from regularly disparate parts of arithmetic, physics and engineering, with a specific specialise in functional applications.
Topics and features:
- Describes using tensors and tensor box processing in a few assorted applications
- Examines round tensor calculus for neighborhood adaptive filtering and geometric adjustments of neighborhood constitution tensors
- Contains contributions through across the world well known experts within the field
- Discusses using tensors in computing device imaginative and prescient purposes, comparable to digicam types and multilinear applications
- Presents a whole part on scientific imaging, describing functions from Diffusion Tensor Magnetic Resonance Imaging to pressure tensor estimation in cardiac research and elastography imaging
- Explores problems with garage, visualization and interfaces with tensors
This finished textual content is a useful reference and source for researchers, practitioners and complex scholars operating within the region of computing device imaginative and prescient and photo processing.
Dr Santiago Aja-Fernández and Dr Rodrigo de Luis García are affiliate Professors of Telecommunications Engineering on the Universidad de Valladolid. Dr Dacheng Tao is Nanyang Assistant Professor with the college of laptop Engineering on the Nanyang Technological collage. Dr Xuelong Li is Senior Lecturer at Birkbeck, collage of London.