“Events and Cusco Festival”
“CuscoTraditional Festivals and Events”
The city’s most poupular events are listed hear
- El señor de los Temblores (Lord of the Earthquakes) : Late march / early april, a colorful procession held on the monday prior to easter, remembering the historic peruvian earthquake of 1650.
- Crucix vigil – may 2nd and 3rd: Various religious events are held on all of the hillsides around the city.
- Cruz velacuy / fiesta de las cruces (festival of the crosses) : Early may, a catholic event where religious crosses are carried around the city and its nearby communities.
- Q’oyllor ritti : May / June, a traditional andean festival, taking place each year at the very base of the Ausangate.
- Corpus Christi : May / June, religious events and processions based at Cusco’s Cathedral, on the 9th thursday following easter.
- Qoyllor ritti’ i – Early june, an unusual traditional inca / christian event at the ausangate peak, some 80 km / 50 miles from cusco, where blocks of ice are carried for many miles and literally thousands of visitors enjoy the festivities.
- Inti raymi (festival of the sun): June 24th, without question the number one event in Cusco, celebrated by the whole city and featuring a re-enactment of Saqsaywaman’s inca winter solstice festival, street dancing and much pageantry, around the Koricancha temple and the Plaza de Armas.
- National independence days : July 28th and 29th, held in Cusco and throughout Perú.
- Virgin del Carmen : Mid-july, a festival of dance and music at the town of Paucartambo, some four hours from Cusco.
- Cusco touristic month : Throughout october, a festival with tourism in mind.
- Todos santos (all saints day) : November 1st, a religious event and national peruvian holiday.
- Dia de los muertos (all souls day): November 2nd, a festive family celebration, being particularly lively around the sierra .
- Fiesta de la purisima concepción (feast of the immaculate conception) : December 8th, with lively religious parades honoring the Virgin Mary.
- Santuranticuy artisan crafts fair : December 24th, a major crafts fair held in central Cusco, at the plaza de armas, offering the perfect place to pick up last-minute christmas gifts.
- Virgen candelaria : Colorful traditional celebration at Puno – Titi caca.
“Events in Cusco – Sacred Valley Traditional Festival”
- January 6: day of the three magical kings (tres reyes magos) Ollantaytambo. Re-election of presidents in the native villages from the mountains.
- February: 15-18 festival of fruits (Yana huara town); and carnivals festival all february in the sacred valley of the incas.
- March: good friday nice catholic celebration in the sacred valley. (Semana Santa).
- June: Señor de Torechayoy (Urubamba) a nice catholic celebration.
- Junio 20-24: Queswachaca (reconstruction of hanging inca bridge).
- June 27-28: Ollantay Raymi traditional celebration to sun god –sacred valley.
- August: first day, offerings for the mother earth one inca celebration.
- August : Moray Raymi (sacred valley of the incas.
- August: Warachicuy other inca celebration at Cusco.
- August: Virgin Asunta Qoya catholic celebration.
- September 14: Señor or lord de Huanca catholic celebration (Pisac – San Salvador).
- Ocubre : Yacu raymi :water festival Calca sacred valley of the incas
Sought-after are drugs which are used to reduce treat hurt caused by trigeminal neuralgia etc. Many services offer to their customers Viagra. What about sexual health and generic viagra online or online viagra