Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Rainbow Mountain is a stunning, unique geological feature located near the spectacular Ausangate Mountain. Rainbow Mountain Holy mountain, Located at Peru Andes .
Rainbow mountain Represent the happiness of Andean people, is the deity of Inca Civilization and Andean Cusco People, and has been considered a holy place of worship by indigenous Peruvians for millennium. The tradition of prayer and making offerings continues now days.
The Trek to see the Rainbow Mountain require at least 6-7 hours round trip , this new itinerary lets you see this attraction in a challenging in one day hike. You’ll see quaint villages, beautiful adobe houses, herds of llamas and alpacas, plus magnificent views of the Ausangate glacier (6385m/21,000ft.), the highest mountain in the Cusco region. With its unsurpassed beauty and power, the Rainbow Mountain, is an excellent trip for trekkers who love a true adventure.
One day Rainbow Mountain – Round Trip.
To Visit the rainbow Mountain, we start with Pick up from the hotel early morning at 2.00am, Trip by car from Cusco to the base of Ausangate mountain, around 3-4 hours hike to the view of Rainbow mountain around 6-7 hours , finished hour hike return to the base of Ausangate mountain. In the afternoon return to Cusco arrival Cusco 6-7 Pm.
(Optional You can rent horses for $50 -60 Dollars in your Own ) .
USD$ … Dollars (Private Tour, Included Box Lunch, Tickets Personal Guide safe new transportation service with good driver to drive in narrow dirt roads .) Cost / 1-2 People .
- Daily departures from March to December. Minimum 1-2 passengers at the time of departure (actually we are ok if you are one or two people we can leave any day which fine for you plans.
- To confirm your trip, pay 50% by western union Pay the other 50% in your arrival to Cusco in our office before or after finish the tour, payment can be made in cash us $ or s/ local currency (Peruvian money) thanks.
What is included?:
- Pick up from your hotel in the mornig.
- Transportation by mini van or bus to the start of the trail..
- English speaking professional guide .
- Meals 01 Box lunch, ( snack fruit, break fast is included in the hotel)
- You need to carry personal equipment (walking poles, flash light,).
- Cameras, small back pack, rain jacket, comfortable foot wear water of bottle.
- Sun block.
- Toiletries towel.
- Selection of small snack, chocolate dried fruit, energy bar.
All trek reservations must be made at least four days advance (however 15 days 1 month in advance is recommended especially during the months of June – July – augus.
Welcome to wonderful Rainbow mountain Of Peru.