Another wonderful option instead the classic 4 day inca trail.
Our hike start at Mollepata -lateral moraine and drops gently down to the small laguna Soyrococha. the pass you see above you more than compesates for the effort. the real pass at 4 750 m is reached after 3-4 hours from the morayne and is market by a pile of stones “well know as apacheta by the locals “ wich grows daily as each traveller adds his pebble to thank the apus for a safe trip.
Then the inca trail descends to the left hand side of the valley, becoming distinct in swampy areas and then comes a place named huayrajmachay “eye of the wind” from here we will have a great chance to see the beautiful piramid shape of huamantay behind as you drop below the tree line know as la ceja de selva (eyebrow of the jungle) and walk through groves of bamboo with many orchids and other flowers and lots of hummingbirds spectacular waterfalls a small hot springs at collpapampa the right place to lock out for the parakeets that abound in this area as well. then on the 4th day we will go to santa teresa town.From santa Teresa trip by car to km 122 and then take a train or walk option to aguas calientes town.
Salkantay Trek to Machupicchu Private service 5 days/4 nights
We can offer a us$ 15 discount to students with a valid international student identy card isic and childre under age of 12 years old .
Departures to suit group requirements March-December:
Minimun two passengers at the time of departure (actually we are ok if you are 02 people we can leave any day wihch is fine for you plans).
Please note that this a private group trek. this means that if there are just two of you interested in doing this trek, the trek will be organize just for you. Obviously with more people in your group the cost person becomes more economical. we do not add other people to you trek and unfotunately it is not possible to join another groupdepartures are available throughout the year. however due to weather conditions. the recommended period for this trek is between march – december.
This is for you: we do have this great 5 days hike option ending at machupicchu having on the las day a full time between 7 am, till 2 pm to enjoy well the great inca city, that’s means you will get machu picchu before the crowded trains arrive. This is for you: we do have this great 5 days hike option ending at machupicchu having on the las day a full time between 7 am, till 2 pm to enjoy well the great inca city, that’s means you will get machu picchu before the crowded trains arrive.
We will require a non refundable trek deposit of 80 %per person payable within 6 days in our office: David Expeditions Peru.western union money transfer and mail order system, these are our fastest and most secure form of payments in peru. further details of how to send the deposit are included with our trek booking confirmation email. the remaining balance is to be paid in our office at least two day prior to your trek departure date. Paymend can be made in cash us$ local currency (peruvian soles).
What is included:
- Pick up from your hotel early morning.
- Transportation by bus to the start of the trail (Salkantay)
- English speaking professional guide.
- Igloo tens -2 person in each 4 person capacity tent with plenty of space for your backpacks.
- Foam mattress.
- Hot water every morning and evening for washing purposes (while hiking).
- Accommodations: two nights canping one night nice hotel.
- Cook and cooking equipament.
- Meals (3b,3l,3d) food includes pancakes, omeletts,soups, fresh fruit avocado, pasta, chicken, fish, meat, riceall rich in carbohydrates and sui – table for trekking, hot drinks including coca, muña, leaf tea which is exellent for altitude.
- We supply boilet water to fill in your water bottle all the time if requested.with enough time ahead (while hiking).
- Teatime the first two days (tea, coffe, biscuits, popcorn.)
- Horses days 1-2 (for equipament and personal items). Including horse man.
- Dining tent with camp tables and chairs, kitchen tent.
- Accomodation for our crew.
- First aid kit including emergency oxigen bottle.
- Bus for machupicchu ruins round trip, aguas calientes town –machupicchu ruins –machupicchu ruins –aguas calientes town.
- Machu picchu entrance.
- Train ticket (back packers service from aguas calientes to cusco or ollantaytambo.
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel.
Subject to availability of spots
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel.
What is not included:
- Breakfast on the first morning.
- Lunch and dinner on day 5 of the program.
- Entrance to the thermal springs in aguas calientes and santa teresa us$ 5 .00.
- Sleeping bags (4 season) can be hired in our office for us$ 15 fothe 5th day trek
- Personal equipament.
What you need to bring /carry
- Back pack
- Sleeping bag 4 seasons suitable for temperatures down to -5c (can be hired from our office for us$. 15.00 for the 5 day trek)
- Sleeping mattress (we will provide you with this)
- Rain jaket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in cusco for a few dollars)
- Strong confortable footwear.
- One complete change of cloting (you can affort to carry more changes of clothing if you hire a personal porter, see options below).
- sweater and jacket, something warm.
- Water bottle, ideally non disposable canteen (boilled drinking water will be provided).
- Torch flash light and batteries
- Hat or cap to protec you from the sun.
- Sun block (sun protection cream).
- Insec repellent.
- Toiletries, towel and toilet paper.
- Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits energy bars.
- Camera plenty of film and spare batteries, cash in soles and us$.
- Swimsuit (if you plan on visiting the hot springs at santa teresa, aguas calientes town trek).
- Optional walking poles /sticks (rubber covers necessary).
- You also need to bring your originl passport on the trail.
Luggage storage: when you go on the trek it is best to leave any luggage that are not going to need behind in cusco or sacred valley. nearly all the hotels in cusco and the sacred valley of the incas provide a secure luggage deposit. Put any valuables in their safe.
The trek deposit must be paid prior to the date shown on the trek confirmation email. Clients must email to our company: Contact us to confirm that they have to pay the depost.
The trek balance must be paid in our office :David Expeditions Peru.com prior 8 pm at the least 2 days prior to trek departure.
Trek cancellation made between payments of trek deposit and 8 pm, 02 days prior to trek departure date. please note that the client will be responsible for changing the dates of any of these tickets (if necessary) and any cost associated with such changes.
Trek itinerary: for a detailed description of our 5 day trekking itinerary
Cusco (3360m.a,s.l) mollepata soraypampa. (05:30 hours (aprox time of hike) we pick up you up from the hotel at around (7am) and travel by private bus por by small car to mollepata distric (2800,m.a.s.l)arriving approx at 10 am, and here we start our trip and meet our arrieros “horse man and trek crew to help us to make easy our hike.
During the morning we walk aproximately 2.30 hours going up appreciating the divercity of the flora and fauna typical from this ecological site. And then we stop to enjoy our delicious lunch at crus pata or chuñuna wich is quiet spot annd then in the afternoon we will hike for about 3 hours and after a funny and relaxin hiking we arrive to our first campsite which is at soraypampa(3800m.a.s.l.) Where we have our dinner and pass the first nigh.
Soraypampa – seven snakes pass – Challhuay.
(8 :30 aprox time of hike) we wake up very early after good breakfast we leave from soraypampa (altitude 3800m.a.s.l of altitude) the highest peak named salkantay a stuning snow covered (6271m.a.s.l.) And great views of humantay and huayanay mountains as well small lakes and morraines too and of course the flora and fauna typical from this region. (5 hours approx).
Later going downhill we will fine some streams and many kind of birds in the afternoon finishing our hard walking we arrive to challhuay. where we have dinner and pass the night our tents from this point starts the cloud forest regioon where the mosquitos exist, besides semi tropical weather and native people.
Challhuay – la Playa (6 hours aprox. time of hike)
After and early breakfast approoximately at 6am we begin our thirt day hiking until wiñay huynay poco where we have aour lunch, hiking dawn hill is very pretty easy and here you will be introduced to high jungle niche very well know as ceja de selva where you will have the chance to find coca, coffe and several native fruits plantations. In the afternoon walking more than two hours again down hill and arrive to la playa village we have dinner and the nigh in tens. options for shower at he creek of santa teresa river good one.
La playa – santa teresa hidroelectrica – by train or walking to aguas calientes town.)
From la playa we will take a local transportation for aproximately 1:30 – 2 hours to santa teresa, at hotsprings of santa teresa will take a great bath in the in the hotsprings of santa teresa (us $4) the best medicinal water, after bath will have lunch at santa teresa and then will go by other local transport to the hidroelectic station, by 3pm aprox we will take the local train to aguas caleientes wich will lasted 45 minutes. The fabled city for centuries the lost city has been the most durable of mynths about ancient peru. hundreds of gold – hungry spaniars died looking, all in vain. the 20th century has seen the discovery of more than one but none more famous and awe-insiring as the fabled machu picchu.
Machu picchu –cusco.
Early wake up (by 5:30 am) breakfast and after to leave our lugguge at the hotel, we will take the early tourist bus up to Machu Picchu, of course with a guide english speaking, usually we use to get Machu picchu by 6:50 – 7 am, so from this time we will be able to visit Machu picchu of course at this time machupicchu is pretty empty and we will have the best chance to enjoy the beauty and the magic of Machu picchu because at this time is quiet.
A guide tour of about 4 hours and then you will have “ happy hour time “to explore by yourself the whole site for about 2 hours and there is time as well to climb: sun gate trail or inka bridge trail and get the best view over machu picchu round trip time. Inca bridge another nice hike 1 hour round trip to understand the best and the nice work of the incas.
And then we suggest that after visiting machu picchu that you take the bus down to aguas calientes by 01:30h ,buses depart every 15 munutes check with the guide for actual times getting cusco city by 19- 20 pm aprox there we will be provided transfer to your hostel. end of the services.
there is a new shedule for trains, so the time of arriving in to cusco migh change depending on availability. -lunch can be taken at aguas calientes town before to take the … tourist train back to cusco. -optional stay 01 extra night in aguas calientes. Cost of hotel us$ 50-90. -if you want to do the reservation for another train service this is optional depends on you.
Vegetarian meals. we can provide vegetarian meals or carter for especial diet with no extra cost. just let us know at least 2 days prior to trek departure. 5.- Sleeping bag hire. if you haven’t got a sleeping bag or you don’t want the hassle of bringing one all the to peru with you then we have sleeping bags in our office for rent. the price is us$ 12 dollars person for the three day trek.
All trek reservations must be made at least 07 – 10 – 15 days in advance (however 35-40 days in advance is recommended especially during the months of may, june, july, august, september.
Sought-after are drugs which are used to reduce treat pain caused by trigeminal neuralgia etc. Many services offer to their customers Viagra. What about sexual health and generic viagra online or online viagra