“Trekking option around Sacred Valley”
Huchuy Qosqo Wonderful best option instead the classic one – two days inca trail.
A great hike from Chinchero town – Piuray lake – Humasbamba village – Hichucancha village, Queullacocha – koricocha two beatiful lakes near the another inca trail made by the incas, pucamarca another nice small village – leon punku canyon – Huchuy qosqo nice inca city – Lamay town and the end of day urubamaba (sacred valley of the incas) or Cusco.
This is for you: we have a great one day program option ending at Urubamba or Cusco city in the end of the day in the afternoon Huchuy qosqo. the trip is 5-6 hours walking also we have another two hours to apreciate the inca city of Huchuy qosqo, and then will leave to go to lamay town 1h 30 m down the mountain and then Urubamba or cusco to the hotel.
Trekking in this area takes you in to the remote and rarely but nice visited on Huchuy qosqo with the spectacular backdrop of Urubamba range and the sacred mountains of the incas and all these mountains has several capped peaks the best know of with is (Salkantay, Huacayhuillky or Veronica, alancoma or wa Qratanka, Pumahunka, Chicon, Awasiray, Pitusiray, peak or sacred mountains of the incas and still for the andean people this hike gives you the rare opportunity to see haw the quechua or andean people of the high mountains, life by farming potatoes and oca, erding llamas, alpacas on the in hospitalitable flanks of the mountains.
The trek is rated moderate, one pass over 4350 m.a.s.l so nit is essential that you are well acclimatized to the altitude. wellcome to the Huchuy qosqo trek though the sacred valley a stunning trip designet to avoid the locals and immersing yourself ancient surrounding. Chinchero to Huchuy qosqo – Lamay.
Daily departures from january to december. Minimun 1-2 passengers at the time of departure (actually we are ok if you are one or two people we can leave any day which fine for you plans.
- Break fast in the hotel
Day one:Chinchero – Huchuy qosqo – Lamay
Chinchero – Huchuy qosqo – Lamay, we will leave from cusco or Urubamba (Sacred Valley of the incas) to Chinchero by early morning and then will start the hike in Humasbamba (5-6 hours hike aprox) to go to Huchuy qosqo of course we will have lunch at break half day (02 hours to appreciate Huchuy qosqo and then will go down trail to Lamay town by 1h-30 min from Lamay return to the hotel in Cusco or Sacred Valley.
To confirm your trip, pay 80% by western union Pay the other 20% in your arrival to Cusco in our office before or after finish the tour, payment can be made in cash us $ or s/ local currency (peruvian money) thanks.
What is included?:
- Pick up from your hotel in the mornig.
- Transportation by mini van or bus to the start of the trail and then can back.
- English speaking professional guide (tip for the guide)
- Meals 01 lunch, snack fruit, break fast is included in the hotel.
- You need to carry personal equipament (walking poles, flash light,).
- Cameras, small back pack, rain jacket, confortable foot wear water of bottle.
- Sun block.
- Toiletries towel.
- Selection of small snack, chocolate dried fruit, energy bar.
- All trek reservations must be made at least four days advance (however 15 days 1 month in advance is recommended especially during the months of june – july – august).Contact us
- Luggage storage: when you go on the trek it is best to leave any luggage in the hotel, in cusco or sacred valley all the hotels provide a secure luggage deposit. put any valuables in their safe.